Volkswagen College Graduate Program Middletown NY
Graduation is an important achievement for any person, especially when earning a college degree. It also marks a time when a person goes from a student to entering the intimidating world of employment. You’ll be expected to be dependable, both when it comes to attendance and when it comes to your work requirements, so you’ll need reliable transportation to get you to and from your new job each and every day. Shopping for a new car can be fun and exciting, but it’s also expensive. Fortunately, we have your back here at Compass VW with the Volkswagen College Graduate Program available here in Middletown NY.
What is the VW College Grad Program? It’s a bit of financial help for those who have recently graduated or about to graduate and already have a job lined up. It can be hard to get financing right out of college if you haven’t already built up credit, even if you do have the means to easily make payments. Through this program, you’ll be able to get behind the wheel of a new car without the need for a cosigner or a ridiculously large down payment. Plus, we offer competitive rates so you won’t take on higher payments to add on to those hefty student loans.
Benefits of the VW College Grad Program
This program is designed around shoppers just like you, so you know the Volkswagen College Grad Program will cater to your specific needs. Some of the highlights of the program include:
- $500 Contact Bonus for financing or lease
- No security deposit required for a new lease
- No credit history required
- No need for a co-signer
Requirements for the VW College Graduate Program
Does this program sound too good to be true? There are a few requirements to qualify, but most graduates should fit these requirements:
- Must have graduated within the past 24 months or expect to graduate within six months
- College institution must be accredited in the U.S. or Canada
- Two- and four-year degrees are eligible
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- You have full-time, permanent employment or can provide a written commitment from your future employer
- You must apply through Volkswagen Credit and receive approval
What to bring to Compass Volkswagen:
- A copy of your degree or transcript
- Contact information for your college or university
- A copy of proof of income and contact information for human resources or payroll
- Contact for two personal references. One must be a relative.
If you have any questions about the Volkswagen College Graduate Program offered here at Compass Volkswagen, don’t hesitate to contact us. We can be reached by phone or email and would love to be a part of the next part of your journey.